Monday, December 29, 2008

Is the chocolate in my Advent calendar worth eating? Day 24

I'm skipping right to the end of Advent, because I'm ready to move on to a different series of blogs (probably revolving around my analysis of 90210 episodes, which I'm watching for the first time as a 27-year-old).

I forgot to bring my Advent calendars up to Maine with me, so when I got back to New York, I was eager to finish off the Cadbury chocolate, because it was delicious. This was what I got on the last day of Advent: It says, "Santa's on his way," which sounds sort of threatening, but tastes delicious.

I was promised by the Newtster that the last day of the Advent calendar would be a Santa-shaped chocolate. Unfortunately, this empty promise was nothing but LIES. In a drunken chocolate rage, I finally brought myself to finish blogging about the Advent calendars, so I opened day 24 of the calendar he gave me, and was disappointed to see that for Day 24, I didn't get a Santa-shaped chocolate, but I got an angel-shaped chocolate. I was so disappointed that I didn't bother to take a picture, and I ate the evidence as quickly as I could. Before you get offended though, dear Newtster, be comforted in the fact that I didn't even bother to open Day 24 in the third calendar. It will remain a mystery through the ages what chocolate treat Day 24 of that calendar holds.

No comments: