Monday, December 1, 2008

Is the chocolate in my Advent calendar worth eating? Day 2

Today I headed to D.C. for an interview with The Tax Man, and I didn't want to start my day with another piece of this chocolate. Since our friend Gary stayed with us last night, I cheated a little bit, and made him eat the chocolate for day 2 on this Advent calendar adventure. He didn't want to blog, so I live-blogged his comments while he ate the chocolate.

Gary struggled to get the chocolate out, but as he was opening it, he exclaimed, "It's an airplane! Oh my god, I'm flying on an airplane tomorrow. This bodes well for my endeavors." He then noted that the chocolate gets melty immediately.



He then ate the chocolate, and immediately made faces for about a minute straight, and observed, "There's something weird there.....it tastes like....pine trees. There's a hint of pine trees. It's also kind of mealy."



So, Gary, would you recommend this Advent calendar? His response: "No, not at all. Oh wow, I hope this doesn't change my fortune for the worse. Maybe this calendar predicts the future."

Thank you, Gary.

2 comments:

joe said...

excellent all around.

Unknown said...

My calendar is predicting that tomorrow is Thursday.