Friday, December 5, 2008

Is the chocolate in my Advent calendar worth eating? Day 5

While I was studying for finals today, I realized I was a little hungry. I went into the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets, and the only thing I found worth eating was a red lifesaver. After I ate that, I figured it was as good a time as any to eat today's chocolate. I opened Day 5, and boy did Santa have a present for me:


Can you tell what it is? I silently giggled with delight when I saw my surprise: the elusive boot. I was trying to be quiet so that Joe wouldn't realize I was eating chocolate and blogging instead of studying for my corporate tax final. But don't worry Joe, I was thinking about corporate tax while I did this. Here's my proof:


Today's chocolate gets a 3.9 out of a possible 5 on the Schnell! scale, mostly for the boot shape that photographs so well with my corporate tax book.

No comments: