Monday, December 1, 2008

Is the chocolate in my Advent calendar worth eating? Day 1



I awoke eager with anticipation. I got out the camera, and I tore open Day 1 on the Advent calendar. I was a little disappointed to see that the chocolate was unwrapped, which meant I had to eat it immediately in order to give an accurate assessment. I took a few quick pictures, and wrestled the chocolate from its plastic home. I was hoping that on Day 1, I would get one of the boot-shaped chocolates pictured on the back of the calendar, but instead, I got a candle. That's fine, whatever, maybe I'll get a boot tomorrow.


So, to answer the question.....is the chocolate in my Advent calendar worth eating? No. It tastes like they took the leftover Easter chocolate (you know, the kind that has that slightly funny taste) and melted it down into an Advent calendar.

Stay tuned for Day 2....maybe the boot will taste better? Or maybe I'll have a mystery guest blogger to get a second opinion. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's like Chocolate Operation!