Friday, January 23, 2009

Blogging strike has ended

I'm sure you've been anxiously awaiting another post (hi Gary!), but I was on a blogging strike until Joe posted something on his blog.

This picture sums up my vacation:
Joe and I dog-sat for his sister, which basically meant that we sat around in our pajamas for most of the day somewhere in Connecticut, and then every 3 to 4 hours, one of us would take the dog outside. During that last weekend of my vacation, I learned that I'm probably not grown-up enough to have my own dog yet, and that even though Joe's sister's cat is de-clawed, he's too much of a dick to learn to ride on the dog's back. So you could say it was a productive vacation.

Now it's a new semester at school, we have a new president, and I saw one of the guys who lives upstairs in 6N tonight. He was not a giant, he was not wearing rollerskates, and he was not carrying around dumbbells that he could potentially drop. Had I not seen him opening the mailbox for 6N, I would have doubted that he could be partially responsible for the noises from above. However, he definitely struck me as the type of guy who would listen to the Spice Girls.

1 comment:

Andrew Whitacre said...

All cats are dicks.

Just sayin'.